La Funky Family :: Ohm's Law Wheel Pdf Download
  FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil S’enregistrer Connexion  
Ohm's Law Wheel Pdf Download

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Funky Family Index du Forum -> WoW -> Les classes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Lun 31 Oct - 16:44 (2016)    Sujet du message: Ohm's Law Wheel Pdf Download Répondre en citant

Ohm's Law Wheel Pdf Download >

Ohm's Law Wheel Pdf Download

I should really be testing all this using a multimeter, but Im afraid of frying something. Now that we know what is the relationship between voltage, current and resistance in a circuit, in the next tutorial relating to DC Circuits, we will look at the Standard Electrical Units used in electrical and electronic engineering to enable us to calculate these values and see that each value can be represented by either multiples or sub-multiples of the standard unit. So if you switch ON an electric fire with a heating element rated at 1000 watts and left it on for 1 hour you will have consumed 1 kWhr of electricity. This relationship between the Voltage, Current and Resistance forms the basis of Ohms Law and is shown below. If the electrical power consumed (or generated) is measured in watts or kilowatts (thousands of watts) and the time is measure in hours not seconds, then the unit of electrical energy will be the kilowatt-hours,(kWhr). Here the three quantities of V, I and R have been superimposed into a triangle (affectionately called the Ohms Law Triangle) giving voltage at the top with current and resistance below. Posted on July 25th 2016 3:49 pm Reply Q Q Okay& So these adapters put an upper limit to the current they output. If you switched on two electric fires each with 1000 watt elements for half an hour the total consumption would be exactly the same amount of electricity 1kWhr. So for example, an electrical motor will covert electrical energy into a mechanical force, while an electrical generator converts mechanical force into electrical energy. Then by using Ohms law and substituting for the values of V, I and R the formula for electrical power can be found as: To find the Power (P) [ P=VxI ]P(watts)=V(volts)xI(amps) Also, [ P=V2R ]P(watts)=V2(volts)R() Also, [ P=I2xR ]P(watts)=I2(amps)xR() Again, the three quantities have been superimposed into a triangle this time called a Power Triangle with power at the top and current and voltage at the bottom.

Close Amplifiers Interface Non-Isolated DC/DC Voltage References Audio Linear Regulator (LDO) Power Management Webench Battery Management Logic Power Management IC (PMIC) TI Designs Clock and Timing MOSFET and IGBT Gate Drivers Power Modules TI Store Data Converters Motor Drivers Sensors MyTI Registration visit . Kilowatt-hours are the standard units of energy used by the electricity meter in our homes to calculate the amount of electrical energy we use and therefore how much we pay. Good luck Posted on July 07th 2016 11:03 am Reply Y Yolanda Siphunzi The triangle makes this easy to understand, thanks Posted on July 05th 2016 2:51 pm Reply R Rohan Thanks Posted on June 27th 2016 3:07 pm Reply P Paul gooner T Hi, I followed it, I understood it, I thank you Posted on May 17th 2016 7:31 pm Reply View More Other Tutorials in DC Circuits Star Delta Transformation Maximum Power Transfer Nortons Theorem Thevenins Theorem Nodal Voltage Analysis Mesh Current Analysis Kirchoffs Circuit Law Electrical Units of Measure Ohms Law and Power DC Circuit Theory Related Tutorials Current Source Jan 15th, 2016 A Current Source is another type of active circuit element that is capable of continuously supplying energy [.] Voltage Sources Jan 15th, 2016 We have seen throughout this Basic Electronics Tutorials website that there are two types of elements within [.] . Ohms Law Pie Chart To help us understand the the relationship between the various values a little further, we can take all of the Ohms Law equations from above for finding Voltage, Current, Resistance and of course Power and condense them into a simple Ohms Law pie chart for use in AC and DC circuits and calculations as shown. But if the calculated power is negative, (-P) in value the component produces or generates power, in other words it is a source of electrical power such as batteries and generators. All Rights Reserved. A light bulb converts electrical energy into both light and heat. Electrical Power in Circuits Electrical Power, (P) in a circuit is the rate at which energy is absorbed or produced within a circuit. Ohms Law Matrix Table Ohms Law Example No1 For the circuit shown below find the Voltage (V), the Current (I), the Resistance (R) and the Power (P).

anita blake skin trade pdf italiano downloadchah e babul pdf downloadengineering mechanics trusses and frames pdf downloadconversaciones con nicanor parra pdf downloadjava se 8 tutorial pdf downloadcisco cvoice 8 0 pdf downloadcrimenes de amor marques de sade pdf downloadarchitectural drafting and design pdf downloadmicrosoft office to pdf converter software free downloadcriterios de anthonisen epoc pdf download

MessagePosté le: Lun 31 Oct - 16:44 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Funky Family Index du Forum -> WoW -> Les classes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Original warAlliance Alliance forum design by boo, 2004 -

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation